Did you know that as many as 87% of the buyers who use internet for home search find photos useful? Well, now you do. So, it’s time you get down to perfecting your own real estate photos. And this is what it calls for:
- People, cars, trees and other possible distractions can easily shift the focus off of your property, more often than not, making the potential buyers lose interest. So, these are all a big no-no, and need to be removed at any cost. Alternatively, you may want to add a couple of objects, but make sure they only enhance the visual appeal of your real estate photos, and don’t just stand in the way, like literally.
- Photos that are way too bright or all orang-y or greenish for that matter don’t go down well with the buyers. Such photos look unnatural, and could use some editing. Get someone, preferably a real estate photo editing services company, to adjust the brightness and contrast of your images before you put them up.
- A camera flash could ruin the impression of otherwise beautifully-clicked real estate photos. Worry not, because thanks to editing, it’s very much possible to get rid of a nasty flash. Believe it or not, it will be gone, like it was never there in the first place.
- And if a camera flash can play spoilsport, so can a glare and even a minor reflection. Again, these need to be taken care of, or else your prospective buyers would be looking at some botched-up photos.
- Also, you can sell off your real estate a lot faster if you list it on the web. Create some listings or put up photos on your own website. Do make it a point to resize the photos, but of course, without letting quality take a back seat.
- Talking of the web, you need photos that add to the aesthetic appeal of your real estate listings - photos that preferably have more depth and clarity. Luckily for you, image blending could offer a suitable fix here, ensuring that various photos taken of the same property are easily blended into a single dynamic photo. For this, you may choose to opt for real estate image blending services, but make sure that the experts assigned to your project know their way around the latest software such as Adobe Photoshop CS3, Enfuse, Enblend, and are well-versed with HDR image blending and editing.
- Last but not least, your photos ought to have the right orientation to be able to convince your prospects. Now that’s something that image rotation could help you with. You can either compute the inverse transformation for every destination pixel all by yourself, or ask experts to do it for you.
When all is said and done, photo editing and/or blending are tasks that are better left to professionals, those who know the drill, have the latest equipment at their disposal, and can deliver the best possible results in less than no time. Experts at SunTec India are a perfect fit. Simply share a brief description of your requirements with them at email@example.com, and they’ll be more than happy to assist you.